Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Give you one guess.

I just got someone who found my blog by searching for "spearm on boobs".

Now, I've become rather desensitized too the kind of smut that people look for on the internet through all these months of looking up search stats, but I thought that at least the kind of perverts who find me would be able to spell.

Guess where he's from, guess. Ok, so I'm not sure it's actually a he, but they are definitely from a country that borders the Czech Republic to the west, Austria to the north and has a city called Berlin. So guess.

I'm not going to give you any clues as to the person who looked up "you bugger that hurt" though. If you can't figure out where they're from, then you've no business reading such high calibre blogs as this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they were looking for SPEARMint on boobs? Could be. If they're not happy with their natural taste they might want to enhance the experience with something zingy and fresh. And if you think about it, if the breasts are left until after the muff diving, the spearmint would be good for freshening the breath up. Clever! Not that women aren't naturally aromatically sweet in all departments, but occasionally, one might not smell so good. Female wrestlers who've just had a bout, for instance. What do you think?

I can't compete with you in the search word stakes, as all I've found on my blog is 'lowered testicles' and 'siphoning petrol'. Not exactly damming of my blog is it? Yours is sooooooo much dirtier.

Michelle said...

Siphong petrol? I'm confused. I like it. Actually I get kind of bored of all the smut I get in the search stats. It's somewhat refreshing to get a really weird non pervy one that makes no sense at all.

Anonymous said...

I only included the 'siphoning petrol' cos that's all I could find... honestly... my blog is so tame. And yes, I would imagine you do get a bit fed up with the pervy stuff. Here's hoping you get some perplexing, but clean ones in future.

PS. I hope my idea about the Spearmint wasn't going a little too far. I would hate to be accused of lowering the tone of you blog.