Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quite an assortment, I must say

I'm going to divide the last few days of wacky search finders into a couple of groups, as they all seem to fit into one of them.

First, the mutants. Mutant boobs, mutant cocks, when are you going to realize I don't have any of this on my blog? I got at least 3 searches each for both of those. Who knew so many people were into that sort of thing. The mutant cooks one was a bit confusing, maybe it was a spelling error. Unfortunately for "real mutant photos" I don't have any. I have fake photoshopped mutant-ish photos, but that's not the same thing.

The meanies. People wanting to do awful things to cats or see pictures of people in pain. Stop it! I disapprove and I certainly don't have any. No "cat bites rabbits head off" or "people getting there head chopped off" (what's with the decapitation this week?) "mutilation flickr". I suggest they go to flickr and search for mutilation there. Don't bother going to my photostream because there is nothing mutilation related in it.

What the? There's always a few that are just odd. Not odd gory, not odd in a sexual deviant sort of way, but just odd. Like "blame women for their problems" or "youre going to "hell hell hell" movie" and I especially like "icon sundays at mood". Very strange.

And the pervs. Like everyone else I get a lot of these. Not so many this time, someone for "flickr handjobs" (looking in the wrong place as usual) "me nude" and the "ew" award for this week goes to,

recipe scrotum. What on earth are some people thinking?

No comments: