Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Doing strange things with cats.

These people.

"Cat turnip", "cats and humans getting sexual", "doom feline". Not all at the same time of course. That would be weird.

Satan remains popular. I got one for "what the bible says about playing with satan" and "pictures of satan before evil and now". And I thought he was always a bad guy, but what do I know?

Nothing about "facials" (or skincare in general :o), "mutant help"? Er, can't help you there. And I certainly don't know about "gushing sperm" I mean, really!

"Embarrassing experiences" I could tell you about, but I won't. And I'm sorry, I don't know what to do in the situation where a "wife wants threesome husband doesn't". Proof of female horniness? That not all men will jump on anything that moves? Na, too far fetched.

1 comment:

Cranky McGee said...

I do know there are herbal medicines that help with the gushing sperm thing. I know this because of the daily spam I get, informing me that I can increase my load for 29.95 a month. I thought this was a pretty good deal. What woman wouldn't want that in a man?