Friday, July 21, 2006

Ooh, that's naughty!

"Mutant cooks" seem to be popular, I'll have to do a feature on them soon, as yet again I got someone searching for them. Other searches that don't seem to fit in anywhere are, "giant rabbits czech republic", and "hell mi in winter". 

Other than that they seem to fit in either the perve category, "bra panties men shave underarms", "spurting sperm, and "sperm spurting", the cat category, "post birth cat nipples", "mean things to do to cats" twice, (note to those who put in those search terms, please DIE!), "kittens rule the world" (much better), or both, as in "cat sperm women".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mutant Cooks" is a typo I'm sure. I won't mention what it should be though, for I'm sure you, a lady of the world, will know.

And by the way, I swear on all that is holy and my 12" Applemac Laptop, I was not the perpetrator of the "sperm" searches. I'm over that now.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, your life seems interesting!

Peace and Love!

Dominic Ebacher
ebacherdom.blogspot.com