Friday, July 28, 2006

I've got the photos to prove it.

I swear the things people want to do to cats is beginning to disturb me. This week I got "cat getting it's head chopped off" as well as the mindboggling "guy snorts cat". A real wtf? moment that was.

People are just mean in general, not just to cats, I got a few for "people getting their heads chopped off" and more than one variation on someone getting eaten first. In fact I get a lot of "getting eaten" searches of some sort, referring to people. And one for the mild misanthrope, "I find most people boring". The "pictures of lambs getting eaten" person was probably looking for something gory, but I'm not sure.

And of course a lot of non-offensive cat stuff. People seem to know I have information about cats here, like "wow what is the best cat to have", "what can you give a cat with a sore throat", "cat test how much do youi know about cats" and "important questions for a cat".

Mutants. Mutant photos, mutant farm and "mutant attire pictures".

Some people are pining for the traditional life, I got "housewife guidelines 1950s" and "perfect wife have dinner ready". Fuck em. I hope they die. Unless they're looking for something to mock and ridicule, of course. And the "nostalgia is politically naive" person probably agrees.

Sex. Sex, sex, sex. There's always a bunch of it in my site stats and this week is no exception. Blowjobs, boobs, "blog" kneeling in front of you, neked people, ginormous cock, between boobs and my favorite, "how to let people know you have a big cock". My answer to that question is use Flickr. It's amazing what you find there.

Miscellaneous: grumble quiz, grumble grumble, the depths of despair, whadda ya know, godly sms, they are little treasures and he would, pronounce Prague.

I have an answer to the last one, if it is in fact a question. You pronounce it, "Prague".

And one person obviously came to the right place. They were looking up, "men are disgusting". I'm proud to say I'm #2 on Google for that phrase. Need to work on getting to the #1 spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And one for the mild misanthrope, 'I find most people boring'". Hehe! Love it. Is gently misanthropy, "I find some people, quite boring"? And not very misanthropic, "I once found someone a little boring"?

"Fuck em. I hope they die". Well! I remember you when you were sweet and purry. Whatever happened in the meantime? Gosh.

I'm so glad to hear in your opinion, "men are disgusting". I was beginning to take your absence personally. Phew!