Saturday, January 31, 2009

A new set of weirdos altogether..

A few weeks ago I introduced my flickr stats to this blog, I began with an overview of all the favourite searches that lead to my flickr page. The stats are updated daily so you are able to check the stats for the last day and the last week. Usually, it's more of the same, searches are broken up by search engine and the usual ones are represented, Flickr is fused with yahoo so yahoo searches come up pretty high and of course there's the ominous google.. I usually get a bunch from yahoo, yahoo images, google and google images, and perhaps some from another lesser search engine like deputy dog or something like that..

anyay.. now if anyone actually ever reads and out of those people any are still reading, here are some example, from yesterday's search terms from google.com

1 balloon in prague
2 tips for baby photos crawling baby
3 pretty tit
4 huge big bulging balls
5 how the big erection
6 /reader/view/
7 naughty baby photos
8 photos of naughty baby
9 huge erection

just so you know, my photostream is pretty innocent, full of pretty pictures of birds, kitties, sculptures and such, I just like to have fun with the titling sometimes, like I explained in my introductory flickr stat post.. and tits are birds, if you want to know.

yesterday's searches from google images

1 sitting alone
2 skinny dog
3 photocopy boobs
4 view from letna park
5 krusovice beer
6 photocopying boobs
7 praha vaclavak
8 the greatest love
9 prague tower babies
10 velkopovický kozel
11 kozel
12 interesting chairs
13 tram cafe
14 velkopopovicky kozel
15 kozel beer

Ok, yes I did photocopy my boobs :)

No comments: