Friday, January 09, 2009

Introducing..

My flickr stats.

As much fun as the other, but new! I've been flickring for some time, but the stats are relatively recently introduced, and up until now, have not been reported on this blog. As it's the first time I will give you a list of my the most popular google searches that have led to my flickr photos of all time..

1 huge erection
2 karluv most
3 toilet trees
5 pretty tit
6
toilet tree
7 naughty baby photo
8 naughty baby pictures
9 droopy
dog
10 naughty babies photos
11 krusovice
12 huge erection pictures
13 karlův most
14 empty square
15 huge balls
16 smažený sýr
17 naughty baby photos
18 leedsguyuk1
19 prague snow
20 prague
in snow
21 huge erection pics
23 pictures of huge erections
25 tit

If you're wandering what that is there on the right, it's the very "huge erection" that is so popular.. in Karlovy Vary in case you cared :)

oh and the naughty baby is me, as a baby, behaving in what could be considered a naughty manner, and not some sick shit that the phrase conjures up.. honestly, people!

and a tit is a bird.

No comments: