Saturday, January 20, 2007

What the kids want..

You might be wondering what the most popular search term I get for Mutant Cat is. I wonder too. I don't actually have it on record, but when you see certain things come up again and again, and again... and again and again and again, you can probably guess that it's a pretty popular one.

I will be honest and say that I think that the very most common search term I get for the blog is "mutant cat". I don't bother to put it on the lists because it comes up again and again, and it doesn't tell us much.

After that, one that keeps coming up, almost every time I look through my referrals, is one that brings up the post when I blogged this photo. It is of a figurine of 2 elephants, to put it plainly, fucking. And so I named the post Two elephants fucking. Ever since then I've had someone finding the blog by looking up "elephants fucking' at least once a day, sometimes more. So much that, I am proud to say, the post is number 1 on Google for that term. It's a small claim to fame, but at least I have one.

1 comment:

R Nicolas said...

It's good to be number one. So far "boobs" has been the big search term for me. But, I'm not number one with "boobs." Maybe someday.