Sunday, July 02, 2006

Silly site stats

The entire existence of this blog owes itself to silly site stats, more specifically, somebody from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia who found my blog Mutant Cat by doing a blogger search on draw on my boobs blogspot. It prompted me to check to see if the url drawonmyboobs.blogspot was taken. It wasn't, so I took it as a sign from god that it belonged to me. And now it does.

I've blogged a lot about some of the more ridiculous search terms that lead to my blog, so much that I figured it might be useful to have a place just to keep updated on them. I stored some of them here as well, but now I'm going to do it on this here little space of mine.

To start off, some of the recent weirdos who found me were looking for, apart from "draw on my boobs", "i still don't have boobs" and "todger".

A few others which may mean something in context, "this is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him", "faced with shower cap", "Stephen Colbert nude" (which makes sense if you ever read the blog) "whores stripping" and plenty of searches for "boobs".

1 comment:

Cranky McGee said...

Excellent idea, Ron. You could have a contest or something. One lucky fan could come to the Czech Republic and get to draw on your boobs. I would enter.